IND vs AUS Head to Head: The teams of India and Australia have clashed 143 times in ODI cricket. In this, Australia’s team has been unilaterally dominating. Australia has won 80 matches, while the Indian team has won 53 matches. 10 matches between the two teams have been inconclusive. What are the 10 special figures of these 143 ODIs, know here…
1. Highest Team Score: In the ODI match held in Sydney in November 2020, Australia scored a mammoth score of 389 runs against India losing 4 wickets.
2. Lowest Team Score: In the Sydney ODI held in January 1981, the Indian team was all out for just 63 runs.
3. Biggest Win: Australia defeated India by 208 runs in Sydney ODI in February 2004. Australia also defeated India by 10 wickets in the Wankhede ODI in January 2020. In the Sydney ODI of January 1981, Australia defeated Team India by 9 wickets with 174 balls remaining.
4. Smallest Wins: In the Chennai ODI in October 1987 and the Brisbane ODI in March 1992, the Australian team managed to win the match by just one run.
5. Most Runs: Sachin Tendulkar has scored 3077 runs in ODIs against Australia.
6. Best Batting Innings: Rohit Sharma has scored 209 runs in 158 balls in Bangalore ODI in November 2013 against Australia.
7. Most Centuries: Sachin Tendulkar has scored 9 ODI centuries against Australia.
8. Most sixes: Rohit Sharma holds the record for hitting 76 sixes in ODIs against Australia.
9. Most wickets: Australian bowler Brett Lee has taken 55 wickets in ODIs against India.
10. Best bowling innings: Indian spinner Murali Karthik took 6 wickets for just 27 runs in 10 overs against Australia in Wankhede ODI in October 2007.
Read this also…
IPL 2023: David Warner is the 5th most successful captain in terms of winning matches, captain of Delhi Capitals with a strong record